Deshbandhu College for Girls – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Deshbandhu College for Girls is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1857, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. DCG, Kolkata offers 21 courses across 4 streams namely Arts, Management, Science, Education and across 4 degrees like BA, B.Com, BSc, BBA and official website www.deshbandhucollegeforgirls.net and www.dbcgadmission.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Deshbandhu College for Girls Admission 2019
Educational Qualification :
For BBA Honours– Minimum 60% marks in the aggregate in any stream at the previous qualifying Examination. 55% marks in the aggregate in any stream for S.C./ S. T. candidates. English is must and should have passed in Mathematics or Statistics or BE and BM.
For Honours Subjects– Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying Examination. or, Minimum 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying Examination. or, Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject. 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in the subject for S.C./ S. T. candidates in all respects.
For General Subjects– Candidates applying for General Course must have passed in each subject & minimum qualifying numbers in Higher Secondary/ Equivalent Examination. In case th candidate has not studied the subject, pass mark in the said subject will not be considered provided he qualifies for the other criteria.
Admission Fees : Admission fee amounting to Rs.250/-
Deshbandhu College for Girls Admission 2019 – www.deshbandhucollegeforgirls.net
Name of The College : Deshbandhu College for Girls
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.deshbandhucollegeforgirls.net and www.dbcgadmission.com
Departments : Arts Stream, Commerce Stream and B.B.A.
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, Political Science, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Education.
2. B.A. General– Bengali, English, Political Science, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Education, Economics, Philosophy, Mathematics.
3. B.Com. Honours– Accounting & Finance.
4. B.B.A. Honours– Bachelor of Business Administration.
How to Apply for Deshbandhu College for Girls Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.deshbandhucollegeforgirls.net and other admission website www.dbcgadmission.com.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Original Admit Card of Madhyamik Pariksha or its equivalent examination for verification.
2. Original Mark sheet of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination for verification.
3. Original Caste/ Relevant Certificate from Competent Authority, if any, for verification.
4. Two Passport Size photographs of the Candidate.
5. Application Form & Challan Receipt Copy (duly signed & stamped by the bank) for the application fees for admission.
Address : 45/C, Rash Behari Avenue, Satish Mukherjee Rd, Kalighat, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700026.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Deshbandhu College for Girls – Admission, Merit List 2019.