Kidderpore College – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Kidderpore College is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1966, it is accredited from UGC and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. ‘Kidderpore College’, Kolkata offers 14 courses across 6 streams namely Arts, Science, Commerce & Banking, Education, Media & Mass Communication, Physical Education and across 3 degrees like BA, BSc, B.Com and official website www.kidderporecollege.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Kidderpore College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification : Candidates belonging to GENERAL/OBC must have obtained a minimum 50% in aggregate and 45% in subject/ related subject or 55% in subject/related subject. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate and 0% in subject/ related subject or 40% marks in the subject or related subjects. The reservation criteria will apply only to those candidates domiciled in the State of West Bengal and it will be based on the policy followed by the State Government rules.
Registration Fees : Registration fees amounting to Rs.150/-
Kidderpore College Admission 2019 – www.kidderporecollege.com
Name of The College : Kidderpore College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.kidderporecollege.com
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, Hindi, Education, History, Political Science, Journalism and Mass Communication, Philosophy.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Economics.
3. Bachelor of Commerce.
How to Apply for Kidderpore College Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.kidderporecollege.com.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Hard copy (print out) of the submitted application form.
2. Two Stamp size Photographs.
3. ALL Mark-Sheets/ Certificates.
4. Age Proof in original and photocopy attached of the printed application form.
5. Caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC Candidates).
6. Physical disability (for person with disability) etc along with photocopy.
7. The Bank challan duly signed and stamped by the bank on receipt of your processing fee.
Address : 2 &3 Pitamber Sircar Lane, Khidirpur, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700023.
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Kidderpore College – Admission, Merit List 2019.