Vidyasagar College for Women – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Vidyasagar College For Women is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1960, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. VCW, Kolkata offers 21 courses across 5 streams namely Science, Arts, Education, Media & Mass Communication, Vocational and across 2 degrees like BA, BSc and official website www.vcfw.org and www.vcfwadmission.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasagar College for Women Admission 2019
Educational Qualification :
1. For Honours Degree (General & OBC Categories)– 50% marks in aggregate with 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. or, 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination and pass marks in aggregate. or, 50% marks in aggregate in case the candidate opting Honours in the subject which is not included in her previous qualifying examination.
2. For Honours Degree (SC/ST Category)– 40% marks in aggregate. or, 40% marks in the subject and pass marks in aggregate. or, 40% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
3. For General Degree Courses– Applicant must qualify in H.S. or equivalent examination. Candidates who passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent Examination in 2013 and onwards are eligible to seek admission to the 1st year of the above-mentioned Courses of Studies provided she has also passed in English having full marks not being less than 100.
Application Fees : Application fees amounting to Rs.200/-
Vidyasagar College for Women Admission 2019 – www.vcfw.org
Name of The College : Vidyasagar College for Women
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.vcfw.org and www.vcfwadmission.com
Departments : Arts Stream and Science Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Sociology, Education, Film Studies, Journalism and Mass Communication, Library.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics, Economics, Zoology, Botany, Physiology, Geography.
How to Apply for Vidyasagar College for Women Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.vcfw.org and other admission website www.vcfwadmission.com.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Zerox copy of admit card and the mark sheet of class- X & XII.
2. Zerox copy of age verification certificate e.g. admit card of class- X.
3. Certificate of character.
4. Passport size photograph.
5. School Leaving Certificate for migrating students in original.
Address : 39, Sankar Ghosh Ln, Simla, Machuabazar, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700006.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Vidyasagar College for Women – Admission, Merit List 2019.